Our products are made by rigorous quality control, it has a competitive price cause and we have a great deal of raw material to supply any requirement that you could has.
I am adding that our products are manufactured under International Quality Standard.
QUINOA: Considered like one of the richest protein grains, with large amounts of carbohydrates, and an excellent balance of essential amino acids. It contains more protein than any other grain - 16.2% compared with 7.5% for rice, and wheat 14%. Its protein is of high quality, containing amino acids similar to milk. Combined with other grains such as soybeans, quinoa protein improves. It is also a source of starch, sugar, fiber, minerals and vitamins.Quinoa has been cultivated in South American Andes since at least 3,000 B.C. and has been a staple food of millions of native inhabitants. The ancient Incas called quinoa the "mother grain" and revered it as sacred. Each year at planting time it was traditional for the Inca leader to plant the first quinoa seed using a solid gold shovel! Quinoa was used to sustain Incan armies, which frequently marched for many days eating a mixture of quinoa and fat, known as "war balls." Beginning with the Spanish conquest in the 1500s, there was a 400-year decline in the production of quinoa. It became a minor crop at that time and was grown only by peasants in remote areas for local consumption.
• Food recommended in case of intolerance to milk and wheat flour, oats, barley and rye.
• Promotes the growth of children. Recommended intake during pregnancy and early life.
• Maintains healthy life in a better mood, better appearance and weight.
• It is useful in the synthesis of new tissues. Presents healing properties, inflammations, analgesic against toothache and urinary tract disinfectant.
• In a vegetarian diet can supply milk and eggs.
• Support the development of brain cells, strengthening memory and facilitating learning.
• It is easy to digest and helps the body to maintain weight.
• Restores skin hydration due to the fatty acids.
Food: Traditionally toasted quinoa grain and flour them occurs. They can be boiled, added to soups, used as cereal, pasta and even was fermented for beer or "chicha" which is considered the drink of the Incas. When cooked take a nut-like flavor. Quinoa flour often replaced the wheat flour, thus enriching its derivatives of bread, cakes and biscuits.
Mixing quinoa with corn, wheat, barley or potato produce nutritious food and pleasant turn.
Nutrition Facts: Considered one of the Andean grains richer in protein, obtained by a process of cutting, threshing, grinding and classified; containing amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine. The concentration of lysine in the protein of quinoa is almost double compared to other cereals and grasses.
We look forward to your favorable consideration on this matter. Should you have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.
I’d appreciate if you take into consideration our company for the reasons I mentioned before.
NOTE: We can also provide Quinoa Flour and Quinua Flakes