• Food recommended in case of intolerance to milk and wheat flour, oats, barley and rye.
• Promotes the growth of children. Recommended intake during pregnancy and early life.
• Maintains healthy life in a better mood, better appearance and weight.
• It is useful in the synthesis of new tissues. Presents healing properties, inflammations, analgesic against toothache and urinary tract disinfectant.
• In a vegetarian diet can supply milk and eggs.
• Support the development of brain cells, strengthening memory and facilitating learning.
• It is easy to digest and helps the body to maintain weight.
• Restores skin hydration due to the fatty acids.
Food: Traditionally toasted quinoa grain and flour them occurs. They can be boiled, added to soups, used as cereal, pasta and even was fermented for beer or "chicha" which is considered the drink of the Incas. When cooked take a nut-like flavor. Quinoa flour often replaced the wheat flour, thus enriching its derivatives of bread, cakes and biscuits.
Mixing quinoa with corn, wheat, barley or potato produce nutritious food and pleasant turn.
Nutrition Facts:Considered one of the Andean grains richer in protein, obtained by a process of cutting, threshing, grinding and classified; containing amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine. The concentration of lysine in the protein of quinoa is almost double compared to other cereals and grasses.
Máx. 13 %
1.60 mm a 2.0 mm
Presence of infestation (PCC)
Contamination by rodents
We look forward to your favorable consideration on this matter. Should you have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.
I’d appreciate if you take into consideration our company for the reasons I mentioned before.